kusamono instructor Young Choe

dick benbow

Omono
Reaction score
last year our NW region had the opportunity to see this teacher at several learning opportunities and she even went on to create companion plants for the Artisan's cup. I had the opportunity to take a class from her at The Pacific Bonsai Museum. It was excellent....
Reason I mention it here, is for those clubs that are looking for a special program, It's one i would recommend. I heard we might have another chance to learn from her this year in the month of May.Hope so.
Young trained in japan, which meant besides knowing her native korean, she had to learn Japanese. Her english is also excellent. ( wish I could speak 3 languages)
Her home page is easily googled at KusamonoChoe.com

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
last year our NW region had the opportunity to see this teacher at several learning opportunities and she even went on to create companion plants for the Artisan's cup. I had the opportunity to take a class from her at The Pacific Bonsai Museum. It was excellent....
Reason I mention it here, is for those clubs that are looking for a special program, It's one i would recommend. I heard we might have another chance to learn from her this year in the month of May.Hope so.
Young trained in japan, which meant besides knowing her native korean, she had to learn Japanese. Her english is also excellent. ( wish I could speak 3 languages)
Her home page is easily googled at KusamonoChoe.com
I met her at the BIB show in January.

I highly recommend her!

Top Bottom