Lance's JBP....

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thanks for the considerate comments, @Carol 83 Situations like this separates the wheat from the chafe, as it were.... :cool:

Sure. That's the two-rent comment. Bonsai West is coming in at $125 per tree, more if bigger. 8-9 trees will be a pretty penny!

$2200 a month will get you 2 bedroom one bath under 1000 square feet.....it's friggen' insane!!! 'Course I think the gov't pays for half the peoples rent around here...starting to think work is for suckers!!!
I feel for you bro. With the way things are headed... more people will choose to not be working and just be on govt. payroll.

weetree3

Yamadori
Reaction score

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I love your benches. Are the bases just stacked Pavestone or is there concrete block in the middle. Also, did you pour concrete pads first? Thank you.
They’re just the wall blocks available at Lowe’s, sitting on the ground. I didn’t make a concrete pad because I wanted to be able to reconfigure the arrangement if I needed to. The shelves are pressure treated 4x6s. They’re strong and don’t sag, but some of them have twisted.

Top Bottom