USDA Zone
11a

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
I feel your pain! It feels odd considering de-candling and removing foliage that doesn't even have fully elongated needles present... it looks like your trees and mine are at about the same stage of growth this spring.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Some of my trees are slow this year too, but it doesn't surprise me with the weird spring we have been having.

JBP's don't like "good sleepin' weatha" it seems? 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

If you need the A/C in spring? It'll be a good growing year. Almost snowing on Memorial Day last year, not so much.

You forgot to mention, I need to pull some needles....let there be light!:cool:😆😆😆😆

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Lance would it be possible for you to take picture of the tree against a plain background? Those diagonal lines are really distracting. (At least on a photo. It may look just fine in person.)

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I feel your pain! It feels odd considering de-candling and removing foliage that doesn't even have fully elongated needles present... it looks like your trees and mine are at about the same stage of growth this spring.

No need to cut needles up north. You'll be waiting for signs of budding after spring work longer than you'd like though...😔😔😔😔😔

I need to clean this thing up. Last years results pretty small in length.😉🙃🙃🙃🙃

Top Bottom