Lance's JBP....

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Let me re-word that a bit. I think the water would run down the sides and some would pool at the surface. Giving the moss a chance. The guy I got it from didn't seem like the re-potting type.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh dear, ...
It is just a mere shadow of itself now.

;) 🤣

before needle pluck....which is lengthy process.....

DSC00421.JPG

….almost done bottom branch on your right...to the left will get a pull/prune soon....repotted this year so I didn't dare a de-candling....should have re-assessed maybe?

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Why haven’t you wired it out? Did I miss something?

Reckon you can't buy wire off of child labor in the NE.

I've always recognized this "Lance's" thread. Never realized they are all this way.
Capture+_2019-10-05-08-45-43.png

Nice way to monopolize the "similar" section! Lol!

These are super green!
Dare I say ...healthy AF!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What's messed up is if I ever meet Dave Chappelle I'll be like...
"What up Lance!?"

And if I ever go to meet Lance I'll be looking for a Jerry Curl.

Sorce

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man, you've got your JBP care in NH locked down tight! Those are LUSH!

Thanks @Dav4 your posts on Pines have always been a big help as you usually manage to slip in some gems about care from when you lived in Massachusetts. A little similar to my location.
Fertilizer program is pretty spartan when I compare to some routines folks have posted here. I'll lay some fowl smelling pelletized organics I get from Bonsai West down when I see signs of growth/bud swell. This could be as early as the first week of February some time. These are not kept "outside proper", but dang close. Once outside, a few doses of fish/kelp and Miracid a bit before bud extension....then maybe the same monthly starting maybe in August or something. The smaller Pine on the the basalt? I'm never really sure if it's getting anything, it needs a repot so I wonder if the good stuff cascades off. I do try to wet it a bit before I put the "Medina" down, though. And yeah, I leave A LOT of needles!!!! I let the water and the sun do their thing!!

Is it working?;)

Yes it's healthy. Doesn't mean much without good form. Happy with how things are "progressing", but certainly not satisfied. But remember, the next time I take things seriously will be the first!!!!:rolleyes:😁😁😁

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Reckon you can't buy wire off of child labor in the NE.

I've always recognized this "Lance's" thread. Never realized they are all this way.
View attachment 265448

Nice way to monopolize the "similar" section! Lol!

These are super green!
Dare I say ...healthy AF!

Sorce

It was so I could find each thread easier. Then I noticed "your content" tab. Then I noticed everyone could check all my other sticks....meh....I've always owned what I do AND post the photos. Who wants to read posts when you could post a pic of yo' shit?

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What's messed up is if I ever meet Dave Chappelle I'll be like...
"What up Lance!?"

And if I ever go to meet Lance I'll be looking for a Jerry Curl.

Sorce

It's "Jheri", son. Can't grow out the flow anymore, too much copper. Craftin' Bronze, pushin' thirty years. Grey turns green after a couple inches. Put a white tee on me in summer and I'll tie-dye that shit right quick!!!

Top Bottom