Large Japanese Maples for sale

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Can we get an update of all that you have left please? Really like the one in the last post. Is it still $175 plus shipping?
I will update with new pics tommorow around noon. They have all filled out very nicely.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oops, out of town until Wednesday, have to get new pics then. There are three left.
Sorry I left you hanging.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Great, can I see photo's?
I still have the ones in post 19 and 25 plus one more. The are completely grown out now. I can post up to date pics tommorow.
I will be at the farm all day tomorrow, if there is anything else you want to see.

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Here are the ones I have left.image.jpeg@LeonardB image.jpegand this one.image.jpegthis is it for this season. I will chop 20 more next February.

LeonardB

Shohin
Reaction score
I may be interested in the last one. Can you give multiple views and price and shipping charge ti Michigan?
Thanks,
LeonardB

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is a Select Red JM. Some of its whips are around 3' tall. Some good features on it, like dead wood and short fat trunk. If it does not sell soon I will probably carve on it myself.
$225 and you can do it:)image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

aml1014

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
This is a Select Red JM. Some of its whips are around 3' tall. Some good features on it, like dead wood and short fat trunk. If it does not sell soon I will probably carve on it myself.
$225 and you can do it:)View attachment 113777 View attachment 113778 View attachment 113779 View attachment 113780 View attachment 113781
I SO would get this, but can't right now lol I can't wait till next springs batch!

Aaron

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Here is another select Red JM with a nice 3 3/4" trunk.
Is $125 to cheap? Let's see who is paying attention today.image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I am open for trades on smaller material, Shohin.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom