Larger stock Ficus microcarpa

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Hello,

Does anyone know of any online sources for larger sized Ficus microcarpa? Thanks!

Gandalph

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Eric ALWAYS has trees that are not posted to his website. As mentioned before, just email him with exactly what you are looking for and your price range. He and Andrea will provide pictures of possibilities.

I rarely purchase trees from any other source

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Thanks Gandalph and Stacy! I will email him then.

Stacy, great video! I'm going through and watching all their videos now.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I e-mailed Wigerts and they don't have any. I'll give Jim Smith a shot. Does he have only styled trees? I've looked at his website before and that appeared to be all I saw.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Ryan, no, if you call or email him and let him know what you are looking for, he will help if possible.

Reaction score
what kind of Ficus microcarpa are you looking for ??? and how large ??? If you are unable to find any, let me know...

Colorado Slim

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
HIJACKING THREAD: I'm also looking for microcarpa "kingman" (or anything with similar looking bark), preferably young seedlings or cuttings, as I plan to graft to an existing piece I'm working on for quicker aerial roots (I don't live in the most humid of climates).

mat

Chumono
Reaction score
Jim Smith at Durastone nursery.

I was there today and he has a lot of pre-bonsai - all sorts of Ficus including kingman, green island, retusa, natalensis, etc. Rows and rows of each. nice trunks, roots exploding from their nursery pots. They're all priced according to pot size. $15-70. He also has plenty of impressive, styled trees, like on his web-site.

He is a super-nice guy, and I'm sure would be happy work with you to get you what you're looking for.

Attachments

• Vero Beach-20110813-00356.jpg
    Vero Beach-20110813-00356.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom