Las Vegas...

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Discovered that not so many followed him away from the site if my suspicions are correct, and his endeavors were not received as enthusiastically as he thought they would be.

brush painter

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello friend, glad to see that you survived the storm...
Hope all is well.
Man...
You better be careful with some of the posts you have been posting as of lately... a little out there... someone might hand you a box of tin foil for that head of yours.
A bit of a stretch to say Mr. Trump is really a Lefty, don't you think? This would mean that all those who voted for him are all closet Liberals... which might upset a few on the Right. Lol!

But, Regardless... I made it through the other side, thanks for asking and hope all is well with you as well!

brush painter

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Discovered that not so many followed him away from the site if my suspicions are correct, and his endeavors were not received as enthusiastically as he thought they would be.
Your suspicions are not correct.
But, that's ok, us Liberals still believe in giving out trophies for "Participation " though...
Where should we send yours?

Sorry all out of bump stocks... water, electricity, food, etc. So, might have to settle for a Roll of Paper Towels. I hear they are quite good, if not the best. ;)

brush painter

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Zach Smith

Your story keeps getting more interesting each time you tell it!

So, to pick up...
The guy walking around "aimlessly "...
Actually now has a purpose. He might be out in the middle of complete nowhere... but, this is not by accident. He, is a Stalker, who has now been seen in multiple places where he didn't belong.

Please tell me he tried to cut your telephone lines, like they do in the Movies... and this is why you still didn't think to call the Police.
Or, did you call them?

The suspense is really begining to get good!
But, if I could make a suggestion? I have heard quite a few of these Lone Couple out in the middle of nowhere stories, just seeking to defend themselves with Semiautomatic, Bump Stock stories this past week. I think yours should have something really unique!
Like perhaps the guy rides in on a tank... and you need one too?

The visual effects, could be quite compelling!

Nothing scream I love America more than a Good Guy with a Tank, overtaking a Bad Guy with one... You could have a big flying bird of Freedom painted across the front... Kids could appear out of nowhere. .. seeing you live in the middle of nowhere, holding sparklers and singing God Bless America.

Last edited:

ianb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Odd... why not call the Police?
I mean, when someone was out side my door yanking on the door knob... this is what I did.
I have guns... but my first thought was not to Kill People. But, instead to deal with the problem in a logical and intellegent way.

The kid yanking on my door was just completely hammered and lost after spending the night obviously drinking at a neighborhood bar. Did he deserve to die?
Perhaps the guy on your steet needed medical help? Ever think to ask him? Perhaps he was a diabetic and his blood sugar was low? Or he had gotten hit by a car? I mean, really? The what up the logic of living in such fear?

As far as not being ruled by a Mob...

Is this not exactly what thus Administration is? People voting for a guy just to stick it to someone... and chanting lock her up in the process. Angry white folks imagining the sky is falling because a black person was elected?
How does one explain why the Prez.. that has the job, still rutinely does Pep Rallies , saying the most rediculous shit, just to rally up his base, when his approval ratings tank?

As far as playing liberty with the Constitution, could one not argue the very same issue from those on the right? When did the Constitution say Corporations are People? The second ammendment, does give the right to bare arms... but does not say which kind, or how many, or if bump stocks should be included. Should I be allowed to have a

Give it up man.

The voices of reason and logic can't compete with the ones in their heads...I'm buying stock in tin foil.

brush painter

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Give it up man.

The voices of reason and logic can't compete with the ones in their heads...I'm buying stock in tin foil.
Ever see the Movie "Kingdom of Heaven "?
It is amazing how many innocent folks there are in the World.
God Wills It!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Nothing like walking on thin ice, you're driving a truck on it.

my nellie

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
Sawgras, aka Stacy Muse is back.
Yes, he is back and he is acting abusively insulting me as a Christian.
No one has provoked him!
His opened his mouth like an abyss and he has NO right to insult people who believe.
There is NO justification for this attitude.
Bullshit.
God can go Fuck himself!
You do not have to believe in God to Be Good.
I can piss on a Cross all day long, does not mean I am going to hurt anyone. In fact, the opposite can very easily be argued... That one believing in fairy tales, and imaginary beings is a sign of mental illness and one should seek medical assistance.
I have reported this post and I am awaiting the response of the Administrator.

63pmp

Shohin
Reaction score
We either have God-given rights, or we have permissions from the (godless) state which can be modified and/or revoked at will..
Who's god do we follow? Some Indian ones have some pretty interesting concepts. I tend to lean towards Buddhism myself, but Buddha wasn't a god. This is the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Of course all governments and rules are made up by people.And yes if you go to another country you have to accept their laws. Even heathen countries that don't believe in your god.

wrcmad

Yamadori
Reaction score
Yes, he is back and he is acting abusively insulting me as a Christian.

.....NO right to insult people who believe.
It is the sooky, pretentious, higher-than-mighty demeanor cultivated by this belief, that attracts unintended insults.

Last edited:

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
You know you guys from Australia-----how about justifying your existance on this forum by posting some pictures of bonsai you have or have created, if you can't does that mean you don't have any? If that's the case what are you doing here, acting like Trolls?

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
So what exactly do you propose to prevent a multi-millionaire who suddenly one day goes bat-shit crazy and decides to shoot up a music concert? I am curious what law you would pass to stop someone who decides they don't want to follow the law and has no criminal record? Private gun ownership is illegal in Honduras... and yet it has the highest per capita gun violence in the world. This guy also had a pilot's license... can you imagine the carnage that might have occurred?

Just to give you an inkling of the problem we face, we have such porous borders that we have over 11 million people living in this country illegally and our government has no idea who these people are or where they came from. About 90% of firearm homicides are committed with a handgun, and many of those are illegally owned already. Los Angeles and Chicago have some of the most stringent gun licensing requirements... and the highest gun fatality rates. Meanwhile in rural parts of the country where gun ownership approaches 90%, the firearm homicide rate is relatively low. To suggest guns = gun deaths is to oversimplify an extremely complicated issue that does not have a simple political solution. Over 99.9% of gun-owners will never use their guns to commit a crime. So to regulate guns you are talking about negatively impacting 9,997 people on the off-chance that you might make it harder for three people, who don't follow laws anyway, to obtain a firearm. Felons in this country are already prohibited from ever owning any firearms. Guess how effectively that law works.

View attachment 163198
Actually...private gun ownership in Honduras is permitted with a permit. We had a long discussion with the Justice of the Peace of Magdalena,Honduras just this year on that very topic when we seen a gun shop. Guns are very $$$ but one is permitted a permit now...to protect one from the criminals that are bad in areas.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Actually...private gun ownership in Honduras is permitted with a permit. We had a long discussion with the Justice of the Peace of Magdalena,Honduras just this year on that very topic when we seen a gun shop. Guns are very $$$ but one is permitted a permit now...to protect one from the criminals that are bad in areas.
There are two major problems I see here. One; you are not as safe or protected as I would like you to be and two; it is summed up in the word permit. That means that your ability lies in the hands of some politician or representative of a politician who decides whether or not you can get the permit for what ever reason he or she decides to be applicable.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
There are two major problems I see here. One; you are not as safe or protected as I would like you to be and two; it is summed up in the word permit. That means that your ability lies in the hands of some politician or representative of a politician who decides whether or not you can get the permit for what ever reason he or she decides to be applicable.

We discussed the purpose of a permit...when guns are rampant and crime is high.

A permit...if a criminal is breaking in. Protects you...as the innocent one of the two with guns. Because a criminal...won't worry about a permit. That was my take on things anyways. I would imagine if an altercation...you stand a better chance at being considered defending yourself over thugs and gangs killing each other if it happens away from home. It's a concealed carry basically. That was my take on it.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
We discussed the purpose of a permit...when guns are rampant and crime is high.

A permit...if a criminal is breaking in. Protects you...as the innocent one of the two with guns. Because a criminal...won't worry about a permit. That was my take on things anyways. I would imagine if an altercation...you stand a better chance at being considered defending yourself over thugs and gangs killing each other if it happens away from home. It's a concealed carry basically. That was my take on it.
You can believe that take on the issue but stop and think about it as if you were a politician: I want people to think I am in favor of gun ownership but they have to do one thing, apply for a permit and wait till me/we decide they are qualified for the permit. In the end it is the system that decides who can and who cannot have a gun and of course no one will qualify.

Top Bottom