Late May Shots of Nat Arb Trees

pweifan

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thank you for posting these, Mike! I hope to see them in person in the next year or two.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
One day I hope to have a tree as beautiful as any of those. You have your own nursery?
No no no.....I'm just a shlub....who happens to work in DC and drive by the Arboretum often.....so I take advantage of it and patronize one of the best usages of my tax dollars.

Not to mention, seeing these trees season after season, year after year.....its just great!
That's why I share the pics here, I know many of us aren't as blessed as I am to be so close by.

I like to stroll through on my lunchbreak if I'm in that area of DC.....I go all over the city and the state of MD everyday.....commercial refrigeration service work.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
shlub? Go with "enthusiast", not a whole lot of difference, but why knock yourself out?;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I water trees on my lunch....and before breakfast, dinner....you get the point...:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

cbroad

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
A huge thank you for taking the time to posts these! I wish I had more time and grit to venture up 95 to see these for myself! Maybe it'll happen this summer...

Top Bottom