Late summer swamp Maple collection

HoneyHornet

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Caught my eye on this swamp maple growing in a parking lot entrance apron from underneath some old ground Juniper at a bank that's been closed for years.. those kind of abandoned looking establishments where the parking lot now is turning into field is one of of my favorite types of spots to spontaneously pull into

I saw it a few weeks ago and didn't have the means to get it into recovery in time since I was out and about allegedly doing errands but it has much denser foliage now so when I stopped by to look at its progress I was just like hold up you're coming with me and grabbed my hori-hori from my door compartment... the little Holly was a bonus because I really didn't even see it the first time I stopped at that spot and it was literally right next to the maple so it was a no-brainer especially also because whenever I find small Holly they are always way too skinny for me to venture with them and the way this thing looked all stunt it up growing from a curb I just had to bust it out20210825_193652.jpg20210825_193640.jpg20210828_153059.jpg

Top Bottom