Leatherbacks Arakawa maple

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Sooo.. a few weeks ago I shared that I was able to get a couple of mature Arakawa maples. SInce then I worked on the roots, and decided to do a little video. Guess this will be a progress thread over time, assuming it survived my handling a dificult root situation..

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
Sooo.. a few weeks ago I shared that I was able to get a couple of mature Arakawa maples. SInce then I worked on the roots, and decided to do a little video. Guess this will be a progress thread over time, assuming it survived my handling a dificult root situation..

Wow! I’m so impressed with your video skills! All around, a super informative, no nonsense approach that looks and sounds great.
Hats off to you sir!
Please continue. ✌️

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Well done! Hoping to see the videos with this tree flourishing in a couple months!

cheers
DSD sends

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ohw come on.. You make me blush!

If you would like to help me grow the channel (so I keep interested in producing more videos ;)), do drop a comment with the video on YT, and hit like :)
Of course, feel free to subscribe and/or drop my video / channel in some socials L)

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well done! Hoping to see the videos with this tree flourishing in a couple months!
In some 2 weeks I will first show a clean-up pruning vid, in the same atmosphere as this one.
But it is leafing our just right. So I think there will be a remaking movie for this tree in summer.

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Jelle, that's an amazing PROFESSIONAL video 😍😍😍😍

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Jelle, that's an amazing PROFESSIONAL video 😍😍😍😍
Thank you! Youtube does not think so though.. After an initial push, today I am getting 2-4 views per hour!
(I am surprised myself because I thoughts it was a good one!)

Ohm'

Sapling
Reaction score
Really enjoyed that video, very consice and clean.
That arakawa is also very nice.
Keep them coming!

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thank you! Youtube does not think so though.. After an initial push, today I am getting 2-4 views per hour!
(I am surprised myself because I thoughts it was a good one!)
It wasn’t a good one, it was a GREAT one. I’m sure the views will roll in. You explain things very clearly and your voice is very easy to understand. Also your trees are ❤️. The followers will come in time.

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It wasn’t a good one, it was a GREAT one. I’m sure the views will roll in. You explain things very clearly and your voice is very easy to understand. Also your trees are ❤️. The followers will come in time.
Thank you for that. I do hope you are right.

I am really baffled on this one. In the first hours the vid drew in 50+ views an hour and youtube proposed the video to 1k+ viewers in a few hours. All the stats were great. And from one hour to the next YT stopped suggesting the vid. I am now at 2 views per hour, with the vid. suggested to 10-15 persons per hour (Yes YT gives amazing statistics). I am at a poit of taking down the video if by wednesday it does not pick up. Then I will make a new one, splitting the repotting from the introduction.

Paulpash

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Ohw come on.. You make me blush!

If you would like to help me grow the channel (so I keep interested in producing more videos ;)), do drop a comment with the video on YT, and hit like :)
Of course, feel free to subscribe and/or drop my video / channel in some socials L)
Done 😉👍

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Thank you for that. I do hope you are right.

I am really baffled on this one. In the first hours the vid drew in 50+ views an hour and youtube proposed the video to 1k+ viewers in a few hours. All the stats were great. And from one hour to the next YT stopped suggesting the vid. I am now at 2 views per hour, with the vid. suggested to 10-15 persons per hour (Yes YT gives amazing statistics). I am at a poit of taking down the video if by wednesday it does not pick up. Then I will make a new one, splitting the repotting from the introduction.
Don't take it down... one suggestion though.... always put the word "Bonsai"in the title ;)

Top Bottom