Leaving Spain

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Ultimately we never did make the move

Too bad ! We miss you here. Shall we drink the bottle of champagne I've kept as a welcome present ?.... 😄

PS : One of my sons told me today he was seriously considering moving to Northern Ireland. He works in the landscape gardening business, was outside during the heat wave and couldn't stand it. Too tired when coming back from work to have a real life. He went to Norn Iron twice when his younger brother worked there and he found the place beautiful and the people friendly. I think there's little chance he'll do it but if he does, I'd be glad to couch-surf again there :)

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Too bad ! We miss you here. Shall we drink the bottle of champagne I've kept as a welcome present ?.... 😄

PS : One of my sons told me today he was seriously considering moving to Northern Ireland. He works in the landscape gardening business, was outside during the heat wave and couldn't stand it. Too tired when coming back from work to have a real life. He went to Norn Iron twice when his younger brother worked there and he found the place beautiful and the people friendly. I think there's little chance he'll do it but if he does, I'd be glad to couch-surf again there :)

What will be will be I guess. I reckon if you crack open the champagne then we'll open a cava on our end and call it a Saturday. 😁

NI would probably be a real nice spot in parts, I have been to Ireland and it's lovely, Scotland too. Funny though you mention the heat, we kind of want to go where it's warmer next although there could be exceptions. But warmer in the winter more so, I mean it's not too bad here and many have an actual winter but we are leaning more tropical these days. I like the heat/:)

Top Bottom