Leptinella squalida 'Platt's Black'...Brass Buttons

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That new pot is gonna look good with your azalea.

Nice plant!

Sorce

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
"Jeepers Creepers" - Gulley out in Colorado has those in their Jeepers Creepers series. My Wife likes that Platt's as well and it is the only plant so far in her tiny fairy garden. It looks cool and honest a lot better the way you planted it!

Grimmy

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thanks Grimmy! Great minds and all that. Soooo is Crystal's fairy garden a container garden or in the landscape?

It's a very tiny pot...2" square maybe. Love the accent plant. But have another garden planting I grabbed...not sure if it would take stuck into nooks and crannies of our stone wall. Got one to test it out...if it comes back next spring then I will tuck more in and around the wall.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Thanks Grimmy! Great minds and all that. Soooo is Crystal's fairy garden a container garden or in the landscape?

It's a very tiny pot...2" square maybe. Love the accent plant. But have another garden planting I grabbed...not sure if it would take stuck into nooks and crannies of our stone wall. Got one to test it out...if it comes back next spring then I will tuck more in and around the wall.

It is a neat plant and your use is great :)

Crystal planted it and put some Fairy Garden stuff in a pot out front in her garden to contain any growth of additional plants. It is pretty simple right now but to late for me to take a picture as I am deep into cooking dinner :oops:

I will post a picture tomorrow!

Grimmy

Top Bottom