Let's see your mame bonsai!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Here are a few in the works.
The evil dollar steals them from me before they are even Bonsai.
JBPimage.jpegJBPimage.jpegAEimage.jpegSE RORimage.jpegAmur Maple
image.jpeg
All root bound and bushy. No time to play, but they are happy!
I think mame like root bound.
His is one by Yoshiyuki Kawada, the mane master of the world IMO.
He propagates these and makes the pots.image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 9

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
@sorce People are trying to destroy sawgrass!?! You really believe that? His worst enemy is his own mind...it takes two to tango...I also don't like liars. I won't go there...but, I have caught that man in one. I have screen shots to prove it. So...if one is caught in a lie...who is destroying who? Tell the same story on separate bonsai forum/groups may be the first to keeping a lie straight. Telling another story elsewhere...opens ones eyes to a valid lie. Screen shot proves validity. Once post is later deleted.

*Don't start crap with me...I have a memory like a hawk. (Directed at sawgrass) end of rant.*

Yes, he did good in those contests...he also made an amazing profit selling that exposed root azalea he bought for $9! Over $200 I believe.

Sorry Sorce...I like you. But, I have no use for liars. Especially ones playing a sympathy card. If he goes down...it is of his own making.

Bonsailane

Mame
Reaction score
That was said in very poor sport...to say it's rigged before it gets off to the ground. Here let me offer you a broom and dustpan. For your cup seems not only not half empty...but shattered on the ground out in front of you.
Read the previous post so I don't have to keep repeating myself

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Brother sorce,, you ok?
I think you might've taken my post out of context .
I wasn't calling anyone A cheat ,
I Was merrily stating that in our group we have some people with high-quality trees.
( it was more of a complement than anything )
And by saying it's an already fixed contest was my way of saying that.

Long story short I was politely trying to say I didn't want to Enter a contest. Lol

That's fine...don't enter...BUT...high quality trees is not what this contest is about. It's about taking raw material and developing it. Everyone starts with lesser than quality material. Shoot my own has serious flaws...which of course I won't list. :oops:...so ones aren't drawn to the flaws and not see what I hope to be a gem in the making. Now that I know this ends in winter for me. I'm only doing one tree. Because the other is far from being anything. And without leaf...a huge handicap. It will take 5 years for it to be anything to look at. I know this...and am fine with it. I just don't know the tree well enough to be confident in ramification...

grouper52

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Give me time!
I just woke up.

"Friar Mike" .......WTF!?! Really?!?

Trying to get my head around that one - trying to picture you as a friar, and all ........ not having much luck with that, but I suppose it's possible .... without a picture of you in the robe and characteristic haircut I just can't wrap my mind's eye around this new info .... absinth might help - alot! .... or a lot of absinth might help, or something, but it's too early in the day. I'll get back to you later on that one.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"Friar Mike" .......WTF!?! Really?!?

Trying to get my head around that one - trying to picture you as a friar, and all ........ not having much luck with that, but I suppose it's possible .... without a picture of you in the robe and characteristic haircut I just can't wrap my mind's eye around this new info .... absinth might help - alot! .... or a lot of absinth might help, or something, but it's too early in the day. I'll get back to you later on that one.
I would look more like this.uncle-fester.jpg

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
2 ficus m. that I just put in 2 nescafe coffee lids. I give them water from my aquarium and they get some steam and extra humidity from the shower.IMG_20170521_110728.jpg IMG_20170521_110650.jpg

Top Bottom