Anthony

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Might be that many folk might be like me,
The Like - was just to say you read the comment,
but that was all.

React - would be more emotional ?

Like I said be, lots of new bells and whistles.
Improving communication on the Internet ?
Good Day
Anthony

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I "Like" posts that I agree with, as in, "I second the motion."

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a

No reason :)

When I update the software, I read the feature notes and if there is nothing that outrageous, I overwrite all the files. If I need to go back into the software and "fix" something, it is always an option after all of the software is updated. Believe it or not, the core update this round was over 4500 files - and that was before I updated the media gallery, the resources archive, and all the add-ons. People may have the perception that I am sitting around hand coding all of this stuff, but I'm not :) There is an entire company of people who maintain this software, and they are always changing things based on what the majority of users want. I can customize stuff... but I have to be cautious about too much customization because it all requires maintenance, and there is always the chance that I will introduce gremlins into the system.

If people hate the new "post reaction" system, I can always switch it back. The default will always be "like" - though you now have a drop down menu to add a few other reactions.

As it is, I can see lots of times when an appropriate response would be "sad" or "angry" without it being a negative.

Last edited:
Top Bottom