Liquid amber orientalis

robert1955

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Here is a group planting of liquid ambers and I am having a lot of leaves falling off. The trees here in SoCal don't loose there leaves untill nov., dec. We have had hot humid weather, so maybe heat stress is the culprit. Anyone else having this problem?

Peace
Bob

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Bob, can you show us a larger picture please, maybe at a more level angle as well?

Thanks for sharing,

Will

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nice leaves, this grouping may have possibilities! How long have you had the tree? Heat could be the problem, but so could a bunch of other things. Have you sprayed insecticide lately? What else might be different this year?

I will admit that I haven't kept a liquidamber, but there are a great many troubleshooting questions that might narrow down the possibilities. Of course the best way to go is to get it in the presence of a knowledgeable person in your area.

robert1955

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Is this a bigger pic? or do you want a larger one?
No pesticides where used. This was re-potted in Oct of 2006. We had a very cold winter out here,6 days in a row of temps under 28'. And now a hot summer. And for some unknown reason---its Raining here! so I'll try to get different angle later.
Thanks for the comments.

Bob

Top Bottom