Lone Star Bonsai Federation - Tiny Trees on the Trinity Shohin/Mame Exhibition & Seminar - June 10th-11th

Apex37

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I didn’t see an event thread for this, so figured since I’ll be there, I would make one!

DB387490-35AF-445D-98EE-41164FC063CA.jpeg

The Lone Star Bonsai Federation (LSBF) invites you to attend the 2023 Seminar & Exhibition on Shohin and Mame Bonsai, held in Fort Worth, Texas, on Saturday and Sunday, June 10-11, 2023 at the beautiful Fort Worth Botanic Garden.
The Seminar will feature a judged Exhibition of Shohin and Mame Bonsai open to the public. Vendors, a variety of workshops, self-sale table, tool sharpening, and an Awards Dinner on Saturday evening are most of the activities. Our guest Master Bonsai Artist Suthin Sukosolvisit will give a lecture/demo for all registrants and conduct a workshop. Always a favorite of experienced bonsai enthusiasts, he will critique the Exhibit Trees on Sunday morning. To top this off, your registration will include a ticket to the Botanic Garden grounds good thru the end of the year. We will conduct 4 guided tours of the Japanese Garden and give you a sneak preview of “The Bonsai Collection at the Japanese Garden”, a permanent Bonsai Exhibit to be completed in 2025.

You can get register and get more info here:

I’m very excited for this event as this will be my first experience at an exhibition! I hope to get the opportunity to meet any members on here that’ll be going. I plan to be there both days and volunteering to help set up and tear down. Feel free to reach out if you want to connect!

Caleb

Top Bottom