Looking for 3-5 year Trident stock

small trees

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Title. Please post or PM me with anything you have. Beginnings of good root work preferable

Edit: Alternatively, if anyone knows of anyone or any site that has decent stock I would be appreciative. I am aware of Matt and actually have 6 of his trident whips going on their third year but I would prefer something that has grown for a couple seasons.

cmeg1

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Last edited:

small trees

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I haven't yet. I have looked at the website but it isn't stocked with trees. I know there are a lot there and it would be a headache to upload them. I also know you did a workshop there. Is that a regular thing for you or was it a one-time appearance?

@cmeg1, I have never ordered from them before but I may out of curiosity. I appreciate it!

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
I haven't yet. I have looked at the website but it isn't stocked with trees. I know there are a lot there and it would be a headache to upload them. I also know you did a workshop there. Is that a regular thing for you or was it a one-time appearance?

@cmeg1, I have never ordered from them before but I may out of curiosity. I appreciate it!
I teach 3 or 4 workshops a year there.

Call Steve about the tridents. He has a bunch!

small trees

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
I shot him an email. I'll try and call later this week when I'm off. I might try to come to one of those workshops this year if my schedule permits.

@milehigh, thanks! I requested to join

Solaris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Top Bottom