Looking for pot suggestions, stickroot custom!

Stickroot

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I agree...

If I remember correctly, I've seen a Stickroot pot before, that has the rustic charm

How about a pot that morphs into a slab.

Like a union of 2 "eras".

Sorce
I like this morphing you speak of.

wireme

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like this morphing you speak of.

Cool, if something is firing in your imagination and you want to try it out I won't stand in the way!
I found a double to the pot its in down in the basement. That's good news cause the mulch is frozen now and it would have been hard to extract and measure.

wireme

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I zoomed in to one of the starter pics and took a screenshot. There is a high root on the right, you can see where it meets the trunk. I probably will want to keep it to help with taper at the base. It has lots of fine roots coming off it covered by the mounding and the moss. I think what will happen in the future is that the soil level will be dropped and those roots exposed. It would probably look odd if it's dropped too much, maybe down to the level where the soil is on the left of the trunk. I'm sure I can work the roots a bit shallower under the trunk to lower the works a bit if needed (not for another year or two though).

Just throwing that out there in case it changes design plans.image.jpg

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Something about a rectangle that is closer to a square (so it's mostly under the tree) and a bit deeper is what I see here. But this is very subjective, get something that you will love!

Top Bottom