Looking for the "keeper" out of the bunch...which do you think

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Originally Posted by Cadillactaste
...if there is an antedote...or no antidote.

Curious - is it a well water or public?

Grimmy

Seems I misspelled the one...antidote is what I was meaning for if one ingests poisonous plants.

Well water or public... :confused:

What does that have to do with what you quoted...

fraser67

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
PST
Care to share the nursery's name and number...I would love to see what they have! Far better of a price if I would lose it later.

Darlene,
Here are a couple pics of two of the nicest I saw. Neither are in good shape right now as they are in shock and waiting to see if they pull through. The first has about a 2 1/2" trunk with decent nebari, the second is much bigger and also the one in better shape. I'll check back with them in a couple weeks. They are much too big to ship at this point. Heavy pots with lots of growth...
Best,
Jonathan

Attachments

• 2013-10-07 14.20.11.jpg
    2013-10-07 14.20.11.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2013-10-07 14.20.18.jpg
    2013-10-07 14.20.18.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 12

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Darlene,
Here are a couple pics of two of the nicest I saw. Neither are in good shape right now as they are in shock and waiting to see if they pull through. The first has about a 2 1/2" trunk with decent nebari, the second is much bigger and also the one in better shape. I'll check back with them in a couple weeks. They are much too big to ship at this point. Heavy pots with lots of growth...
Best,
Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan...appreciated your doing that! I hadn't realized it wasn't the weeping form. They are said to have extremely stiff branches. Nice bonsai material though...and extremely groove bark.

Top Bottom