Looking for trident seedlings, trade?

deutsch

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Hi, Im looking for trident maple seedlings or small trees that can be shipped bare root. I have many white ash seedlings around my house. I also have a few elm seedlings I would be willing to part with that have been growing for almost a year. They looks to be american or siberian elm. Let me know

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9a
I will have a lot of tridents ready in a few more weeks. Do you have anything else for trade?

augustine

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Go to internationalbonsai.com and click on bareroot seedlings. Mr. Valavanis has them in his catalog for sale.

I highly recommend his stock.

Best regards,

Augustine
Central MD zone 7A

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Hi, Im looking for trident maple seedlings or small trees that can be shipped bare root. I have many white ash seedlings around my house. I also have a few elm seedlings I would be willing to part with that have been growing for almost a year. They looks to be american or siberian elm. Let me know

I will have some ready in a few weeks that are 1/4"+ caliper and have been grown in Anderson pots. I will be selling them and I only have around 25 left so let me know soon.

jkd2572

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have purchased from newworld bonsai above in the last month. Fast friendly shipper.

deutsch

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Okay thanks guys. Yeah I was thinking of planting some trident seedlings on my property so I could have some bonsais to play with in 2-3 years.

Top Bottom