Looking to buy a shohin fat trident maple.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Hello guys! I really would like to buy a shohin fat base trident maple ( finished or almost finished) or other type of maple. Will pay via PayPal or Venmo. Please let me know. Thanks. Tommy

Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Are you looking to buy your collection or build your collection. Just wanted to stir the pot since I haven't been around here lately.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I’m looking to buy my collection, I have other trees that I’m building at the moment ( about 100) but I get bored looking at trees that are not finished and at the moment I really want a fat shohin maple to look at. Thank you.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
You should contact Matt Ouwinga of https://kaedebonsai-en.com/. He's primarily known as a purveyor of fine bonsai pots and seedlings of various sorts, but he's an extremely accomplished bonsai professional and maples are his specialty. He's located about an hour outside of D.C in Maryland, and is most active on Facebook.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
You should contact Matt Ouwinga of https://kaedebonsai-en.com/. He's primarily known as a purveyor of fine bonsai pots and seedlings of various sorts, but he's an extremely accomplished bonsai professional and maples are his specialty. He's located about an hour outside of D.C in Maryland, and is most active on Facebook.
@vp999 Matt has plenty of tridents a lot shohin size, but I know they are part of his collection so he may not part with them. He has a lot of plants in the ground as well. You can always ask, you never know.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I went to see Matt last month, he’s only an hr from me. After I left his place is when I really want a fat trident lol. His tridents are out of this world but he doesn’t sell them, and if he did I probably couldn’t afford it. Went home with a bunch of pots though. I will probably be visiting him soon.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I went to see Matt last month, he’s only an hr from me. After I left his place is when I really want a fat trident lol. His tridents are out of this world but he doesn’t sell them, and if he did I probably couldn’t afford it. Went home with a bunch of pots though. I will probably be visiting him soon.
He lives the next town over from me. Everything i pass by his place he shows me something new, lol

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Ohh I see, its funny that I used to work very close to his house about 12 years ago (Mama Lucia shopping center) but I wasn't into bonsai back then so last month when I went to his house for the first time I was so surprised that it was right there lol.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Ohh I see, its funny that I used to work very close to his house about 12 years ago (Mama Lucia shopping center) but I wasn't into bonsai back then so last month when I went to his house for the first time I was so surprised that it was right there lol.
We've eaten there before the one right past the Wawa, right? They opened another restaurant in Chesapeake Beach across from the fire station. The one in Prince Frederick closed down I believe.

dlayton

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hello guys! I really would like to buy a shohin fat base trident maple ( finished or almost finished) or other type of maple. Will pay via PayPal or Venmo. Please let me know. Thanks. Tommy
Check out green thumb bonsai in Greenville, sc. nice guy. Has a lot of field grown!

Top Bottom