Looking to trade for maples

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey guys I have a few trees I no longer want and wanted to trade for maples. I live in Louisiana and willing to drive and meet people. If you have any japanese maples let me know. If your looking for a certain type tree let me know. The first one I'm going to post for trade is a cascade juniper.
Ill get its measurements in the morning.
image.jpg

youngsai

Mame
Reaction score
I have a few very nice maples I would be willing to trade, if something of yours caught my eye...

We'll go one for one!? here is a nice variety I have no idea what cultivar it is but the bark is quite craggy and the trunk is nice, the leaves are beautiful also.

105.jpg106.jpg107.jpg108.jpg

youngsai

Mame
Reaction score
this last one is the foliage, actually if anyone reads this and knows the cultivar please tell me! beautiful leaves and bark this has!

108.jpg

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yea I like that one. I would trade for it. Was there something you looking n particular? Have any others?

youngsai

Mame
Reaction score
I have a bunch, lot's of good deciduous material up here... I have a trident with a 5 inch caliper base. I truly do not know what I want, but I like chinese elms, junipers, pines, chojubai, and any others as long, again that I like the style of the tree. I would take unstyled stuff as well again as long as I thought the trade was fair...

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Any interested in a really nice white pine? I bought it for $500. Has good bones needs needle work. image.jpg

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Interesting - how long have you had that white pine in Baton Rouge?

Scott

This one only 6-8 months. I got a lot of smaller ones that I've had for two years. I'm getting rid of everything but maples. If your interested I can get you more photos.

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Did not think white pines would do well down there with no dormancy

Kodama16

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yea my little ones do good but its tough. I put them in a cooler with a glass top in January and keep the pot covered in ice. I don't feel like doing it with this bigger. (Or the smaller ones) if I still have it in January ill show how I do it in a post. : )

Top Bottom