Looking to work with stand creator?

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
I'm looking to work with a wood stand creator.

I'm preparing to show several trees over the next 5-8 years.

Any interest from this forum?

Thank you

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thanks @RJG2 he messaged me and I’m just getting back to him now. 😫 this time of year is my busiest! Sorry Chicago! Let’s talk!
Busy shmizy. I need a Christmas present for my brother in law. Make me something cool, and get it to me in three days!

(Kidding, I just bought him a bottle of local bourbon - hope it doesn't break in my suitcase on my flight out!)

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Busy shmizy. I need a Christmas present for my brother in law. Make me something cool, and get it to me in three days!

(Kidding, I just bought him a bottle of local bourbon - hope it doesn't break in my suitcase on my flight out!)
For real though. Busy always feels like the best and simultaneously worst excuse ever used. My wife and I did just buy a house though and moved just on Sunday! So Theres that!

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
For real though. Busy always feels like the best and simultaneously worst excuse ever used. My wife and I did just buy a house though and moved just on Sunday! So Theres that!
Understand completely, just moved last week. newly renovated, downsized, moved nursery as well. Where did I put that?

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ooof. I’m sure that was a doozy Frank. My 40 trees were hard enough! I could only imagine an entire nurseries worth!
Yes it was fun, and also a difficult process at the same time. Dismantle stands, dig grow beds, move stands and reassemble. etc. took about one month to prepare and several trips to accomplish the nursery portion. Reminds me of the old saying. ( Everything you own has some control over you. ) New location was a short distance from the old one. ( 12 miles round trip)
Life can be funny when we strive to acquire things and then have to work our buts off to reduce the number of things we have. With age we typically progress to smaller living spaces. Over the next decade my goal is to reduce down to my personal collection which consists of less than 20 at this point.
Still have approximately 150 under development or recently collected trees. Was very fortunate to sell a lot last spring/summer before the move.

Hartinez

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Imbo bonsai tables are great quality, Alex is a very skilled builder from Québec, Canada. You can find him on Facebook.
I’d love to build you something, but Wilson is spot on with his suggestion. Imbo is a very skilled craftsman no doubt.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I'm looking to work with a wood stand creator.

I'm preparing to show several trees over the next 5-8 years.

Any interest from this forum?

Thank you
I'm doing a run of rootstands right now. If you're interested let me know. I'm most likely going to do a dozen then move on to another stand design.

20221218_155751.jpg20221224_210127.jpg

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Jerry Braswell, AKA Daizamaker, is a member here and makes beautiful stands.

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I intend to work with each of these artists

chicago1980

Omono
Reaction score
lots of stands, some shipped to Europe.
lots of stands, some shipped to Europe.
@Smoke can we chat about stands. I intend to aquire several and enjoy working with different
I'm doing a run of rootstands right now. If you're interested let me know. I'm most likely going to do a dozen then move on to another stand design.

View attachment 466406View attachment 466407
Do you also sell the Jita?

Top Bottom