Lovely Low Bonsai Pot with Cinnabar Glaze with White Flow

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
THis sturdy little pot is a white stoneware fired to cone 6 with a cinnabar red glaze and white flow. It is frost proof but pretty enough to use inside for a tropical and enjoy all year long. It is high footed to give an impression of floating in space. Outside it is about 2-1/2 inches tall and inside it is a bit under 1-1/2 inches. Outside diameter is about 7 inches and inside is 6-1/4 inches. Price to your door is $55 in the USA. Prefer check or money order but PayPal to friends and family is fine.
IMG_4770.JPGIMG_4771.JPGIMG_4773.JPGIMG_4772.JPGIMG_4774.JPG

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@penumbra I know that combo, looks really good!
I know you do my friend. I actually made this pot nearly 2 years ago. I used the same combo on several bowls and some tumblers I sold last year. It is predictable and repeatable which is very important to us sometimes. Surprises are often great too but you need a few reliable combos too. Funny, when I look at the last picture my gorilla hands make the pot look much smaller than it actually is.

Hope you will be listing a few of your pots here. We really need to crank it up. I have not participated in a site with such a lackadaisical selling forum before.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I know you do my friend. I actually made this pot nearly 2 years ago. I used the same combo on several bowls and some tumblers I sold last year. It is predictable and repeatable which is very important to us sometimes. Surprises are often great too but you need a few reliable combos too. Funny, when I look at the last picture my gorilla hands make the pot look much smaller than it actually is.

Hope you will be listing a few of your pots here. We really need to crank it up. I have not participated in a site with such a lackadaisical selling forum before.
That's pretty amazing we both thought of the same combo years apart and not discussing it.

I will be listing a mame pot today.

Top Bottom