MABS Spring Festival

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
This year's Spring Festival marks MidAtlantic Bonsai Societies' (MABS) Twenty-Sixth Anniversary! The Spring Festival will commence Friday evening, April 17, 2009 and will continue through Sunday afternoon, April 19, 2009, at the Hudson Valley Resort & Spa in Kerhonkson, NY.

A program of renowned International and American professional Bonsai artists will perform lecture/demonstrations, workshops, and critiques of Bonsai on display which are provided by MABS member clubs. In addition, Bonsai vendors will be on-site offering a large selection of Bonsai, Bonsai related plants, containers, tools, books, and other supplies for purchase. To open the 2009 Spring Festival and to welcome all registrants, complimentary beverages and snacks will be offered on Friday evening, beginning at 6:30 p.m. until about midnight.

Featured Artists - (Click on the link for artists' information)
http://midatlanticbonsai.freeservers.com/fescurr.htm#Omachi

Isao Omachi (Japan)
Farrand Bloch (Netherlands),
David Easterbrook (Canada)
Susan Amoy [/B](USA) -

Hope to see many of you there, I will be.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Cool Dale, look forward to seeing you there.

Will be looking for a pot for my Kingsman ficus, maybe in the 16-18" oval 4-5" deep look, Got Pots?:D

Added a before picture, I will see if I can get my camera to work for a good now pix.

Attachments

• LeboltTrops1.jpg
    LeboltTrops1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom