Mach5 coming to HBS this Saturday

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
@MACH5 Looks like I will be missing out on Mach5 visit again. Just saw the email from Hurley that you're coming to town this Saturday 3/5. This is such a short notice. Sad!

Warlock

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Ooh wow!!. Didn't realize that was Mach5 .. how awesome

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
@MACH5 Looks like I will be missing out on Mach5 visit again. Just saw the email from Hurley that you're coming to town this Saturday 3/5. This is such a short notice. Sad!

I am so sorry you got the notice so late. Unfortunately I do not have any control or say as to how and when clubs post their events information. Hopefully I will see you at a future event.

AnutterBonsai

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
I am so sorry you got the notice so late. Unfortunately I do not have any control or say as to how and when clubs post their events information. Hopefully I will see you at a future event.
I hope I can make it! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing what you’ll be showing us.
I have a overgrown shohin azalea I may come by afterwards to see if you could help me visualize potential future for it but we’ll see if I’m able to have time for the workshop. Safe travels!

Badge30

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Looking forward to seeing Mach5 at the March 26th meeting of the Cleveland Bonsai Club

Top Bottom