"Majoring on Minors"

Pine Barron

Yamadori
Reaction score
If a slug like Rusty Harris is a friend of yours then I'd hate to see your enemies.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm not the one who has been doing the stalking. Just trying to keep things visible.

First, the stalking accusation was first made by me toward you years ago, in fact the term I used was Cyber-Stalker and was in reference to you following me around the web, responding and commenting on everything I did, and your constant focus on me in your posts and on your blog. See links below. Nothing has changed at all, as anyone can see. But thanks for the compliment, using the same term I have used to describe you may be unoriginal, but it shows it had the desired effect.

I have commented that you had an unhealthy fixation on me, that you are like a deranged fan, that you have a fatal attraction, and that you were mentally challenged.

Your behavior has led to one of the best bonsai artists of our time calling you distrubed, and yet you continue to try and make it somehow my fault.

Yes, you are the one doing the stalking. This is plain to anyone who cares to look, even here, in this thread, I respond to you, I do not initiate discourse with you, I respond.

Proof?

http://bonsainut.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14962&postcount=20
http://bonsainut.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15043&postcount=62
http://bonsainut.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12824&postcount=183
http://bonsainut.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8545&postcount=38

http://bonsainut.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12491&postcount=65
http://bonsainut.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14984&postcount=31

Need I post more?

And once again, you amaze us all with your cowardly ways, first posting trash on a forum where I couldn't respond, and then when you are unable to make a case here, you run off to your blog and post where I can't respond. You deny your own words and your word has been shown to be useless.....are you sure the church didn't kick you out?

How's that for visible?

Will

Last edited:
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If a slug like Rusty Harris is a friend of yours then I'd hate to see your enemies.

Thank you for the perfect example of how these fights get started.

This guy has eight posts on this forum, all of them are attempts to incite. he has only one post that was over a sentence long, and he claims to be a psychologist (which he misspelled) by profession.

His posts show that he only jumps into threads to stir the pot and that he has not offered a single word worth reading to date.

Not even original.

Rusty Harris

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

This guy has eight posts on this forum, all of them are attempts to incite. he has only one post that was over a sentence long, and he claims to be a psychologist (which he misspelled) by profession.

His posts show that he only jumps into threads to stir the pot and that he has not offered a single word worth reading to date.

Not even original.

This is how these fights can be started, only if one chooses to respond(read takes the bait).If a caged monkey slings his feces toward me at the zoo, I don't respond by crapping in my own hand and slinging mine back. I simply say "Dang", realizing the animal is just that, an animal. Further, I don't need to explain, to those that witnessed, that the monkey is an animal, they already know that, I just move on and enjoy the rest of the zoo.

Now for the analogy.
This forum is a zoo. Will, Chris ,KK, Pine Barren and others, are the caged monkeys. Their feces is their opinionated posts, their willingness to continually post them is the slinging, their repeated attempts to discredit one another is like trying to explain to the witnesses that the monkey is an animal, their cage is the Internet and their own computers, and finally, not letting go of their disputes keep them from enjoying the rest of the zoo and what it has to offer. In essence, instead of doing bonsai or enjoying bonsai , they sling feces back and forth....."Dang", I say, as I move on and try to enjoy the rest of this forum. In the background I hear the splattering of a never ending feces slinging contest. How much better would everones bonsai be if they would simply say "dang" and go work on their trees?

My earlier response to Chris was not in defense of Will or anyone else. It was simply a drawn out "Dang" to maybe give some insight to Chris as to how someone hundreds of miles away may interpret his Internet persona. Sorry if it seemed harsh Chris, yet it is what it is.

I am not choosing sides here. This is not kindergarten, where if "you are his friend, you can't be mine", or high school, where the jocks "hang out here", the preps "hang out over there", and the nerds "can't hang out anywhere".

You all keep slinging your crap, I will say "Dang" ,while shaking my head. You may see me from time to time down in the tree forums , having civilized, educational, and occasionally witty discussions with folks I actually know and am friends with, such as Martin Sweeney, John Geanangel, Bwanef, Ken Duncan, and some others . Feel free to join in. If I choose not to engage or respond, know this with confidence, I have ducked your slung feces, shook my head, said "Dang" and moved on.

Last edited:

Pine Barron

Yamadori
Reaction score

Not even original.

Like you have never had a typo pedophile.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Like you have never had a typo pedophile.

Lol, typical ignorance based on anything but the truth. Laughable, but expected.

The facts still remain true and the ignorant still resort to attacking what they can not understand.

Thanks for yet another valuable contribution to the community....

Will

Last edited:
Top Bottom