Making your life SIMPLE!

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
My parents forced me to have a job in high school and continue education to make them look good instead of doing what i wanted to do, so now anyone over 27 owes me what i want. No teenager cares about a career so why should i if i can force old people to give me what i want. a career interferes with parties and other things a 17 year old cares about.
Man, you sound angry. We're not the cause of your anger, keep that in mind please. We didn't force you to do anything, and we don't expect anything from you at all.

Eckhoffw

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4b
My parents forced me to have a job in high school and continue education to make them look good instead of doing what i wanted to do, so now anyone over 27 owes me what i want. No teenager cares about a career so why should i if i can force old people to give me what i want. a career interferes with parties and other things a 17 year old cares about.
Get lost Coryboy. Waste.

This thread did start with a positive Message.
I’m a Little thrown by, “Messages about that if you work with a certain species and can keep it into bonsai that you are the male.”
Anyone? Weird translation maybe?

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
“Messages about that if you work with a certain species and can keep it into bonsai that you are the male.”
Anyone? Weird translation maybe?

Yeah. I would link it to language, going from Belgian-Dutch to English. Not always easy to hit the nail on the proverbial head.

He means, I think, someting along the lines of: " The idea that if you are capable of growing certain dificult species as bonsai, you are 'the man' "; You know, how all the beginners that start off with species that are the most dificult to grow, instead of the easy stuff. The whole "it is art, so I do not need rules" etc crowd.

The whole tekst has some issues, not the elast that I see 2 versions mixed on aparagraph to paragraph level

Clorgan

Omono
Reaction score

That's a real shame about your parents, perhaps you misunderstood their intentions though? I hated my parents when I was 17 (that feels truly awful to say), because they made me study for my GCSEs to what I thought was an excessive extent. Fast forward 10 years and I know that this is the best (and hardest) thing they ever did for me. Without that pushing (kicking up the backside) I would have probably not done great in my GCSEs and not been able to have gone down my dream career path. Perhaps your parents were thinking the same? Giving you the best possible chance of getting qualifications should you need them? It is so difficult to realise and appreciate that at the time, I get that. I could be wrong, I don't know your parents. I do know that it is incredibly easy to blame them for difficult times and feelings though.

I hope you find a career that you love, I really do believe there is a career out there for everyone, you've just gotta find it! Totally get the parties mentality, but it really is possible to find a balance 😊

Best of luck to you (no sarcasm there at all!!) I also hope you begin to enjoy the process in developing your own bonsai, I've not been doing it long but I think the learning about and taking care for your plants can do so many good things to the mind 😊

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That's a real shame about your parents, perhaps you misunderstood their intentions though? I hated my parents when I was 17 (that feels truly awful to say), because they made me study for my GCSEs to what I thought was an excessive extent. Fast forward 10 years and I know that this is the best (and hardest) thing they ever did for me. Without that pushing (kicking up the backside) I would have probably not done great in my GCSEs and not been able to have gone down my dream career path. Perhaps your parents were thinking the same? Giving you the best possible chance of getting qualifications should you need them? It is so difficult to realise and appreciate that at the time, I get that. I could be wrong, I don't know your parents. I do know that it is incredibly easy to blame them for difficult times and feelings though.

I hope you find a career that you love, I really do believe there is a career out there for everyone, you've just gotta find it! Totally get the parties mentality, but it really is possible to find a balance 😊

Best of luck to you (no sarcasm there at all!!) I also hope you begin to enjoy the process in developing your own bonsai, I've not been doing it long but I think the learning about and taking care for your plants can do so many good things to the mind 😊
The guy is just trolling. Look at the 24 posts he's made since joining on July 8th. All junk - just trying to get a reaction from people. Must have a sad existence.

Paradox

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a

Youre wrong about your parents. They didnt do it to make themselves look good, they did it so you would have something of your own in life and to succeed, because they know they wont live forever and you wont be able to freeload off them for the rest of your life. Good luck trying to get those old people to give you what you want. When they are dead they wont have any more left to give you and youll have to fend for yourself. You need to grow up or find yourself living out of a cardboard box on the street or a crack house with other drug addicts, slowly killing yourself. If thats really only what you care about, then have fun going to that early grave while the rest of us live.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Real Poor form.

The reason I wanted to engage with this feller on the closed thread is because I have the same feelings.

The power vacuum created by the destruction of the Mafia hit Chicago Bad.

Other places that don't have "Chicago Mentality" were able to get out of it, but for us, it's worse.

New York has New York, the "market".
LA has Hollywood's BS.

We got.....had gangsters, drank, and not much else.

It's different. Y'all don't feel it so don't comment.

I have lived the same 99 jobs that were BS cuz the Union no longer has MOB support but we still gotta build shit.

It's a fucked up situation you don't understand.

So please don't push this "troll but not" into his grave. That's fucked up.

Don't be shallow please.

This "troll or not" is as human as the rest of us.
"Or not".

But Bots don't get these feelings. These real ass feelings.

Don't talk dumb shit.

Sorce

Top Bottom