Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
It's been pretty much 2yrs and a couple of days since I started seriously dedicating my pottery to mame sized pots. Along the way I've made some goals for myself, and it's always a good feeling to check the block off one of the goals.

So today I'm happy to say that I checked off another block. Here's my entry on display at the Gafu-ten exhibition this coming weekend. Hopefully someone will take some video and post on YouTube. If I'm able to find any videos I'll add them here as well. In the long table pic, my display is on the lower right corner.

1672895424851.jpg1672895459366.jpg

mwar15

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
How do you go about getting your pots into that show? What is the process? I’m curious. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS! That is a big accomplishment

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
That is fantastic, congratulations! I am very honored to own a couple of your pots, your work is impeccable.

JeffS73

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Wow, what an inspiring achievement! Congratulations Pitoon, a worthy and notable honour. And just to think, starting with that 'junk' pottery wheel :)

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Wow, what an inspiring achievement! Congratulations Pitoon, a worthy and notable honour. And just to think, starting with that 'junk' pottery wheel :)
Thanks! To tell you the truth I actually enjoy using that small pottery wheel. I still have to find time to finish building the one I designed.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I don't know why but I must have mist this post but you deserve to be there, you pots are awesome!!
Congratulations on this big achievement.
Thanks! I'll be having a display at the Winter Silhouette show later this year as well.

Top Bottom