Mame wild rose

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I do have neem oil, had no idea it was a fungicide in any way, thanks for the tip.

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Neem oil is a triple threat.......insecticide, fungicide, miticide........and it's organic and biodegradable. It's my first go to for almost all issues.
The same here!

You just gotta LEARN how to use it/apply it best for your needs.

And ALWAYS mix your own! ;)

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Someone liked the fresh buds 😢

I'll go find another one to dig up...

View attachment 429825
That sucks! Do you know if it was a rabbit or squirrel? The squirrels around my property cause so much damage. The summer of 2020 I trapped and relocated over 20+ of them.......to a land far, far away.

RJG2

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That sucks! Do you know if it was a rabbit or squirrel? The squirrels around my property cause so much damage. The summer of 2020 I trapped and relocated over 20+ of them.......to a land far, far away.
Squirrel, chipmunk or mouse. My cat is getting old; I've had to resort to spring traps - the mice like living in my shed...

My neighbor trapped over 50 squirrels last year, and he's still losing, ha.

I just got some 1/4" hardware cloth to protect my fruit trees. I'll build a cage for the next one during spring, and it should be safe from rodents and solar winds...

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I’ve been doing the same, I think I’m up to 17 this year 🤣

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Surely there's a slow-cooker recipe with cheap burgundy...with that many squirrels & too few predators...you might could acquire a taste for 'em?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Squirrel and Rabbit are good eatin!
My Grandpa was a big hunter/fisherman. My Grandma fried the squirrels and rabbits, then put them in a pressure cooker to make them tender. It was pretty good, but watch out for the pellets or you'll break a tooth!

Top Bottom