March madness

Roberts

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ya gotta just love March in Iowa, yesterday was 62*F and this-morning :rolleyes:

Robert

Attachments

• DSCN0513.jpg
    DSCN0513.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCN0511.jpg
    DSCN0511.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 85

crhabq

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Roberts,

If you were to reduce the snow fall by about 1/2 and increase the wind speed by 1/2, I think we both had the same weather last night. Bi-polar weather, you just gotta love it.
Ray

sfhellwig

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
You beat me to the pictures. Yesterday here was wonderful. They were calling for 6-10 inches of snow. When they do that I just have to call BS. When I do that , then they're right. At least our ground is warm enough to keep the accumulation down but this is seriously messing with my plans.

Bob

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
PLEASE....keep it on your side of the Mississippi!

Mojosan

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I imagine if you live in Northern Iowa, then yes, it must be a very nice March......

:D

Thomas J.

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
73deg on Friday, 6 inches of snow this morning with 25mph winds. This isn't the upper midwest, this is 25 mi northeast of Dallas. I commented to someone the other day that all the Bradford Pear trees, and there's thousands of them down here, looked like snow covered trees with their massive white blooms covering trees everywhere. That's the last time I do that.:mad:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I got sun burnt sitting out at my son's swim meet here in the OC :) It was about 80, but the sun was intense !

roelex14

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ya gotta just love March in Iowa, yesterday was 62*F and this-morning :rolleyes:

Robert

i was out fishing, in shorts and a tshirt just 2 days ago and now this =[ hopefully this is the end of it. the weather in the midwest is just a big tease

Top Bottom