Mayfly Scroll for Sale

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
This scroll was made about a month ago. This was made for a summer display in mind. It has a mayfly in the picture resting on a blade of grass.
It is roughly 3 feet long by 1.5 feet long. I can get you exact dimensions if you are interested. Price is $75.00 which includes shipping in the US.
If shipping internationally, please PM me so I can get an exact price. If you are planning to use this for a display, you would need to plan for an opposing
near/far perspective.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I came here to consider buying it for many reasons. Of course, I can't afford to yet.

One technicality....
May is in Spring!

Love your work!

Thanks for your contributions, you know how "some people" try to get on your case?
I'd buy it out of spite for that shit!

Sincerely...Drunk!

Sorce

Crawforde

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Looks more like a damselfly to me, but the picture is blurry and small on my phone.
I’d be interested in a sharper picture.

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
Looks more like a damselfly to me, but the picture is blurry and small on my phone.
I’d be interested in a sharper picture.

You are right it actually is a damselfly....
It is slightly pixelated to try and mimic a sumi type painting. If you send a pm or email to sales@customjapanesecalligraphy.com to me I can take a closeup of just the foam core board.

kakejiku

Chumono
Reaction score
I came here to consider buying it for many reasons. Of course, I can't afford to yet.

One technicality....
May is in Spring!

Love your work!

Thanks for your contributions, you know how "some people" try to get on your case?
I'd buy it out of spite for that shit!

Sincerely...Drunk!

Sorce

That is true...May is in Spring...but hot enough to be summer here in Utah most days.
Thanks for the compliments.
It is a free country that everyone can express their opinions, and I have thick enough skin to not
be bothered by it (mostly;))

If you are drunk, reminds me of my good friend Grimlore and his lunch beer.

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
This scroll was made about a month ago. This was made for a summer display in mind. It has a mayfly in the picture resting on a blade of grass.
It is roughly 3 feet long by 1.5 feet long. I can get you exact dimensions if you are interested. Price is $75.00 which includes shipping in the US.
If shipping internationally, please PM me so I can get an exact price. If you are planning to use this for a display, you would need to plan for an opposing
near/far perspective.
View attachment 267560
Maybe a contender for the worst photo of the year.

Top Bottom