mbunro's little christmas tree entry

mbunro

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Decided to chuck in a late entry. Pinus radiata bought December from australian equivalent to home depot for 56 dollars. Was used as our Christmas tree this year..

If anyone has a problem with the late entry im more than happy for thread to be removed, or you can bar me from prizes and Il just keep playing along for fun.

My female counterpart wants it to be our permanent Christmas tree going forward so as far as styles go im pretty limited to a formal upright with nice radial branches. Maybe make a Christmas themed pot for it later too if I can pull it off without being too tacky.. wasn't originally planned to be a bonsai so other than health no real thought went into stock selection.

20200115_164716.jpg

cishepard

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
We are coming closer to the end of the Little Christmas Tree contest. Final photos should be posted in your individual threads, and will be voted on by the general membership starting on April 30.

Time to start thinking about your repotting, final design, wiring, pruning and generally getting the trees in shape for the contest!

Top Bottom