Meeting Nuts in person...

Mycin

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Had the pleasure today of meeting the man, the myth, the legend: @Leo in N E Illinois

grabbed some fertilizer and chatted for a bit, but couldn’t stay long. Managed to document the moment for the sake of the forums :cool:

Attachments

• 716900F3-2BD6-48A3-8BDA-637E31DA0CF1.jpeg
    716900F3-2BD6-48A3-8BDA-637E31DA0CF1.jpeg
    271.9 KB · Views: 89

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Had the pleasure today of meeting the man, the myth, the legend: @Leo in N E Illinois

grabbed some fertilizer and chatted for a bit, but couldn’t stay long. Managed to document the moment for the sake of the forums :cool:

Pleasure meeting you, hope to see you again. And you are proudly displaying the fertilizer I tout on here on occasion. Thank you for the product placement LOL.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

I've also had the pleasure of meeting him. Hopefully, someday we can get together again. @Leo in N E Illinois did you know the barber shops opened a few months ago? ;)

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
I've also had the pleasure of meeting him. Hopefully, someday we can get together again. @Leo in N E Illinois did you know the barber shops opened a few months ago? ;)

Yeah, I know. But did you know I was a teenager in the 1965 to 1975 era? This is not the first time my hair has gotten a bit long. LOL. On the checklist for Covid19 risk factors, I check off at least 5 of them, so I really have been avoiding being with other people indoors as much as possible. But near bald on top, and long pony tail length fringe does look "Kinda stoopid". I'll get back to the barber sooner or later. I do wear a mask whenever indoors with other people.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. But did you know I was a teenager in the 1965 to 1975 era? This is not the first time my hair has gotten a bit long. LOL. On the checklist for Covid19 risk factors, I check off at least 5 of them, so I really have been avoiding being with other people indoors as much as possible. But near bald on top, and long pony tail length fringe does look "Kinda stoopid". I'll get back to the barber sooner or later. I do wear a mask whenever indoors with other people.
Just teasing.

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a

Love the fertilizer, helped my citrus out substantially with a deficiency problem

Mapleminx

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone

I had to giggle at the fact you are almost wearing the same shirts!

Top Bottom