Merry Christmas NUTS of all sizes and shapes!

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Thank you Judy! Same to you and your family. Happy holidays!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Happy holidays to you and your family, Sister!
Keep warm! 😊
Thụ Thoại
It is in the high 50's today here, so strange for this time of year. At least the trees haven't gotten their dormancy requirements yet, so no worries of it like we do if we get warm later in winter. Hope your day is full of joy!

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It is in the high 50's today here, so strange for this time of year. At least the trees haven't gotten their dormancy requirements yet, so no worries of it like we do if we get warm later in winter. Hope your day is full of joy!
Coming from the week we had up there last week to it being in the mid 60's down here. It's great! Was thinking about taking a nice nap on the front porch.

Japonicus

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Merry Christmas sister!
Hope your holidays are as Bright, Warm and Cheery as you are 🎄
Hope your New Year is a healthy one...and to all B-Nuts the same.
If you've never heard this old Christmas story by Bing Crosby, you're in for a treat
playlist

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Huh! It was about 35 F here this morning. Because of a heavy snow on I-15, this major freeway has been shut down probably in a few days, according to traffic news !
Thanks, I had a good time yesterday, but had to go back to work today !
Thụ Thoại

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Huh! It was about 35 F here this morning. Because of a heavy snow on I-15, this major freeway has been shut down probably in a few days, according to traffic news !
Thanks, I had a good time yesterday, but had to go back to work today !
Thụ Thoại
The weather certainly has been strange, we are in the 60's now for the next 3 days for highs!

Top Bottom