Merry Christmas to me!!!

Bananaman

Chumono
Reaction score
Found this gem at the swapmeet today. The meet was pretty skimpy and I feel bad for @Potsofgreen coming all the way up from Socal for such a limited turnout.

But....Im happy with what I did find.
This superb Literati Shimpaku just ripe for me to put my mark on it.

01.JPG

First thing was to cut off that terrible branch and create jin. I have a rather semi deeper literati pot that would make a nice first pot. I have a better shallower perfect pot but it would need some reducing so no need to take a chance.
More to come....
02.JPG

Kendo

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Found this gem at the swapmeet today. The meet was pretty skimpy and I feel bad for @Potsofgreen coming all the way up from Socal for such a limited turnout.

But....Im happy with what I did find.
This superb Literati Shimpaku just ripe for me to put my mark on it.

First thing was to cut off that terrible branch and create jin. I have a rather semi deeper literati pot that would make a nice first pot. I have a better shallower perfect pot but it would need some reducing so no need to take a chance.
More to come....

Tree not so good.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
No worries @Bananaman, although I did ask my wife “is this it?” Lol I had fun, and getting away for a day by ourselves is always fun, I picked up a hefty jbp and a real nice maple in an even nicer cloud foot unglazed pot I’ll be posting them on my thread in a bit

Top Bottom