Michael Ryan Bell Special Bonsai Pot Show, Tell and Sell

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Saturday May 21st at 9am you'll want to be a Kimura Bonsai Nursery in Northridge CA for a special event. Foremost bonsai pot expert in the US, Michael Ryan Bell, will give a free show and tell on quality bonsai pots. He will also id and appraise pots brought in by attendees. But best of all there will be a sale for attendees of a special selection of hand picked pots directly from Japan! You'll have the opportunity to purchase quality pots not often available here at very reasonable prices. You're guaranteed to go home with a new appreciation for the pots that our trees call home. For more info see link or call Kimura Bonsai at 818 343 4090https://www.facebook.com/events/583654225121064/

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
You're in for a real treat. I've known Ryan for several years, and he just keeps raising his game; along with the quality of pots in the US. I also blame him, in part, for my pot addiction, er, collection.:p Enjoy!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How's about a well produced Video?

Sorce

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
You're in for a real treat. I've known Ryan for several years, and he just keeps raising his game; along with the quality of pots in the US. I also blame him, in part, for my pot addiction, er, collection.:p Enjoy!
Not just yours!

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Save the date. besides MRB's presentation there will be a sale of specially selected pots he is having shipped in from Japan just for this event.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
After the presentation you're going to need something to put in all those pots so all plants not in a bonsai pot will be 30% off for those that attend this event only.

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Save the date This Saturday May 21st. A great presentation and sale. Be there or be square!

bonsaibp

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
MRB did a program Tuesday night for Descanso Bonsai Society and killed it. People have said it was the best program they've had in years. He'll be at Dia Ichi Bonsai Friday night and then At Kimura Bonsai on Saturday with plenty of very cool pots for sale and 30% off all plant material not in a bonsai pot. It
's going to be a fun informative time. 9 Am Saturday May 21st. Be there or be square!

Top Bottom