Michael Ryan Bell Video

Eric Schrader

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
For those of you who are interested in pot collecting, and Japanese and Chinese bonsai pot information, I produced a short video segment of Michael Ryan Bell talking about some of the differences between cheap pots and pots by a few well-known Japanese makers.

Here it is:

I hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Eric

markyscott

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Last year, Ryan accepted my invitation to visit the Houston Bonsai Society in November. Thanks for posting the video - we're really looking forward to his presentation.

Eric Schrader

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
Yeah, well, I'm actually a somewhat reluctant videographer. It's a format that has a great appeal to people and can convey a lot of good information. I've had to practice a bit to get accustomed to being on camera; it's something that I had never thought I would do.

Reactions: Vin

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Yeah, well, I'm actually a somewhat reluctant videographer. It's a format that has a great appeal to people and can convey a lot of good information. I've had to practice a bit to get accustomed to being on camera; it's something that I had never thought I would do.
I find these short (less than 10 minutes) infovideos very helpful in my quest for knowledge. Keep up the good work and thanks!

Brian Van Fleet

Pretty Fly for a Bonsai Guy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Great job Eric! Quality video, production, and content. Ryan is really doing a great service to the bonsai community.

Support him as you can; he's making a full run at a career of it.

Reactions: Vin

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Great job on the video, lots of valuable info for anyone interested in pots!

Top Bottom