Mid Atlantic Bonsai Spring Fesival 2011

Bob O

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Hi All,
I was wondering how many of you B-nut members will be heading to the MidAtlantic Festival in PA this coming week end. I and some of my fellow Virginia Bonsai Society members will be in attendance.

It would be great to meet some of you there. :cool:

Bob O

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I was going to, I am on the board even, then $$ problems hit, I was looking forward to it too. Good artists this year with Mitsuya, Shaner, and Tolley. Then the vendors, oh lots of vendors and thier goodies, Rats!, have fun Bob, hope you win a raffle maybe two.

Fanghorn are you going to make it Dave?? dougDt will be there, as well as others from the Springfield and Hartford clubs, anyone else????

Lancaster

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
I will be there. Only 45 mins away! muah-ha-ha!

.....sorry, coudn't resist.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Lancaster that beats my 330 minutes, by a couple of hours give or take :rolleyes:

Looks like a good place to have it, we checked in a couple of months ago to check it out, not to bad, should be a great time. Have some for me.:)

Fangorn

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Fanghorn are you going to make it Dave?? dougDt will be there, as well as others from the Springfield and Hartford clubs, anyone else????

No, I won't be going this year, manly because of the drive (I know I'm a wuss)
I don't begrudge them having the MABSF there. The clubs from that area have had a good drive to drive Kerhonkson these past few years so this will be a nice treat for them. I will definitely miss hanging with all the good peeps and hitting the sales area (I need pots)
I'm taking the money that I would have spent, and doing workshops and maybe buying a nice tree.
Got a workshop with Kathy Shaner today, and a meeting tonight (coming down?) and doing some workshops with Nick L and Suthin S in May.
Hopefully Nick has been busy this winter so I can get some pots there

Hope everyone has a great time there

Bob O

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Bill,
I can understand that. If not for the reduced registration fee for first time regisrants and shareing resources with a friend I would not be able to attend either.

Lancaster,
I hope to meet you there, on Saturday I will be wearing a denum VBS club shirt with my name on it.

It has been a good number of years since I was able to attend a bonsai convention, I am as excited as a kid going to DisneyLand. :D

Bob O

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Good point Walter, wasn't thinking of that, but I know some when they go this far usually take a few extra days to make a mini vacation of it, if I was going I'd make that trip. They Doyles are good people too.

Bob O

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Thank you Walter, I couldn't go there without going to Natures Way.
I am looking forward to seeing you too, it has been a good number of years.

I'm on my way...:D

Bob O

KABUDACHI

Seedling
Reaction score
Me and my buddy from Maryland will be in attendance tomorrow.

James

Top Bottom