Mini Stands

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will be getting more stands from you this winter. I'm using a couple of the ones I bought this weekend. i'll be sure to take some pics and send them your way.

jk_lewis

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7-8
I would really like one like the first one!
If you sell them, I want a place in line.

He sells them. It's his business. To me, the first one seems a bit blocky and heavy for small trees. I really like #2 and #3 is pretty darn good, too.

CWTurner

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Very nice work there on those stands. I really like the first one where the slab seems to float over the legs, but they are all special.
CW

Adair M

Pinus Envy
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
He sells them. It's his business. To me, the first one seems a bit blocky and heavy for small trees. I really like #2 and #3 is pretty darn good, too.
I agree with jkl. They look a little heavy to me. I'm sure they would look just fine for some trees and chunky pots. Other, more feminine trees would get overpowered.

artofthedaiza

Shohin
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada Mountains 2 hours east of Sacramento
Thanks to everyone that loves these little minis as much as I do!
I am REALLY going to get into making small stands that have all the details of my larger stands soon!
The ones that are built and ready to ship are on my website page "Bonsai Stands Ordering Gallery".
Here is the direct link;
https://artofthedaiza.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/my-stands/
Remember, I can build any stand any size if you need to order a certain size!!!
You can email me at daizamaker@volcano.net

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Top shelf wood working!! I'm always a bit envious of folks whom can do stuff like this. In order to pass Junior High wood shop class, I had to paint the teacher's picnic tables and wash his truck!! He had to do it, I was damn dangerous!!

Sorry, though...I have to agree with Jim and Adair, (uh-oh ;))....seem to have a little too much "presence"if you know what i I mean.:p

Great work!!

Top Bottom