Mirai Live Plagiarized?

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure "fecking", and "fecking with his shit" is one of the reasons we declared our independence from England back in the day.
Now that was really "fecking" funny!!!

Jluke33

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
Just doing my final due diligence here. Was listening to the mirai assymetry podcast and in the Peter warren episode Ryan spends a solid 2 minutes talking about how good it is for bonsai that other professionals are embracing streaming, and that it was inevitable with 2020 and covid. SO while we don’t know for sure, we can say with pretty good likelihood that he wasn’t upset about another professional starting a streaming service, but rather some no name stealing and uploading his content. Sorry to beat a dead horse but I started it so thought I should finish it. And sorry for making something outta nothing

Wires_Guy_wires

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
So, in essence this all boils down to the insinuation that there is free paid Mirai content on the web without Mirai's permission.
I would've expected bonsai ninjas, not pirates! But then again, wooden legs, hooks, hard liquor, kelp extracts.. it makes sense.

colley614

Shohin
Reaction score
I'm quite new to Bonsai so I'm still finding my way around the good content creators on YouTube.

However, I've been keeping tropical fish for years and I've noticed in the last few years ago they all started buying the same showpiece fish and doing care guides etc. So now most have the same fish and same advice on keeping them. Makes for boring viewing.

Top Bottom