Mirai Mobile?

MSU JBoots

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Back in the spring before I canceled my live membership I recall Ryan talking about mirai mobile. It was supposed to drop this years but I haven’t seen anything about it on their Instagram. Has anyone heard any new info on the future app?

MSU JBoots

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Haha yeah I figured it’s another one of those things that ended up being a much bigger undertaking that he anticipated. Much like me and my deck repairs. At this point I’m sure my project will done first. I’ll plan on spring 2023 for mirai mobile.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I haven't been through all of his content yet and don't recall the details. Did he mention specifically what Mirai Mobile was supposed to offer?

jeffapana

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
In June Josh said they were in beta testing but were at the mercy of the developer to finish it.

Maiden69

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I haven't been through all of his content yet and don't recall the details. Did he mention specifically what Mirai Mobile was supposed to offer?
from what he said its a huge data-base where you can find all the info into any species. So, instead of searching here or on the web for when to prune, what to feed and how much, when to repot, different times work on every species, etc... you just go to the app and search for it. Not sure if it will be included in the membership, or if it will have links to streams dedicated to the specific work to be done per species. Seemed interesting, but I would get it if included with the membership. I'm over 2 years in and I haven't watch 1/2 the videos in the library...

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
He still talks about it occasionally on the podcast, i had to cancel my membership to the videos for financial reasons but still listen to each podcast, supposedly it was going to be a one time price for the app or free, he said in one podcast that he cant imagine charging people for that kind of information 🤷‍♂️ so who knows

dbonsaiw

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I just joined Mirai and have been using it on my phone. Haven't had a full night's sleep since. Simply too much to learn.

MSU JBoots

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yeah I recall him saying it would be free for mirai members at one point but things change. I don’t have a membership but was hoping to buy the app for a one time fee when it dropped.

Ugo

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
Edit: I just saw @Maiden69 post explaining it all sry..

Hi!

From my understanding the app will be a tool usable when working on the tree.
I could call it interactive for a lack of a better work.
Seems that the user will be able to select the type of tree he works on the season and its stage of development to get useful informations.

I dont want to mislead anyone but Ryan gave pretty much theses details during a live Q+A a few weeks ago.

Top Bottom