Miscellaneous Items for Sale

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Hey guys,

Been a while since I've stopped by. I've got some various supplies for sale that I simply don't use anymore, so someone else should probably grab them off my hands.

I've got two Kaneshin tools with minor signs of wear, a root rake from American Bonsai, two training pots, some plastic wire mesh, a roll of thicker sized wire, metal chopsticks for repotting, and brand new fertilizer baskets.
994DA5B5-446B-45D4-A17E-9BB8FDA69B84.jpeg
82527900-6115-4744-9768-6F8212409F75.jpeg
12D0D41C-CD41-4935-A191-B2F00A79A5FD.jpeg
3E129F21-5509-440E-A0D9-BE9F82357751.jpeg
EFB122BC-B2D5-4D5A-93AB-E7AB66BFD7AD.jpeg

I don't even know what the going rate for all this is anymore, so hit me with your best price and we'll see what we can do. I'd prefer to sell it together, but can split it up if need be.

Thanks everyone!

Tbwilson33

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’m interested! I honestly don’t know what would be a fair price either.... this would be the start of my first set of tools specificity made for bonsai. You didn’t have a price in mind? I guess I could do some research and come back with a price.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
The numbers are 827 (which goes for $60 new) and the branch cutter is No. 4, which is about $70 new.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I’ll start the bidding at $100 and throw in taking a few smaller ficus cuttings off your hands. Do you have any pots you are looking to unload?

Are the boxes what the tools came in or something else?

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I'd like someone to sell me a ~$100 Ficus B. 'variegata' or other Ben or 'Too Little' variety that has a lot of white on the leaf. (~$100 + freight bare root.)

I'm also looking for a Rainbow Eucalyptus, same/same.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I'd like someone to sell me a ~$100 Ficus B. 'variegata' or other Ben or 'Too Little' variety that has a lot of white on the leaf. (~$100 + freight bare root.)

I'm also looking for a Rainbow Eucalyptus, same/same.
I have some “too little” but no variegated varieties. I think most bonsaists avoid variegated varieties, but there are a couple out there I think. Maybe start your own “WTB: variegated ficus” thread though, rather than posting on Ryan’s.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’ll start the bidding at $100 and throw in taking a few smaller ficus cuttings off your hands. Do you have any pots you are looking to unload?

Are the boxes what the tools came in or something else?

I'll bid 200 quatloos.

Seriously, though - @Redwood Ryan , are you completely out of bonsai for now? I thought I saw you posting about acquiring some new
trees not too long ago.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I'll bid 200 quatloos.

Seriously, though - @Redwood Ryan , are you completely out of bonsai for now? I thought I saw you posting about acquiring some new
trees not too long ago.

Yeah I've been out of bonsai for some time now. Just lost interest and have been focused on photography instead.

Reactions: coh

Forsoothe!

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I have some “too little” but no variegated varieties. I think most bonsaists avoid variegated varieties, but there are a couple out there I think. Maybe start your own “WTB: variegated ficus” thread though, rather than posting on Ryan’s.
Done that 2 months ago here and elsewhere. No responses so I'm casting a broader net just in case someone has one. I have a few myself of several varieties, but I want one with lots of white. I lean towards Penjing/Chinese and do not employ any JBP or plain brown pots. I know, an outcast. Interloper.

Redwood Ryan

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Well well, if we're gonna have ourselves a bidding contest here, let's say bidding will end Sunday at midnight.

I'll ship them out to the highest winner Wednesday.

Top Bottom