Missing Photographs

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have visited a lot of threads today, catching up on the activities, and I have noticed that many threads have the photographs missing, not only the ooriginal thread attachements, but also virts made and posted by others as well.

Is there a chance they will come back or do we need to repost them all again?

Will

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I have visited a lot of threads today, catching up on the activities, and I have noticed that many threads have the photographs missing, not only the ooriginal thread attachements, but also virts made and posted by others as well.

Is there a chance they will come back or do we need to repost them all again?

Will
My guess is they will need to be reloaded by the original posters...

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I believe this has all been fixed. The only reason why attachments might be missing is if they posted a direct link to their photo at another web host, and then removed the photo after a period of time had passed.

The BonsaiNut database still has all the attachment photos from the day we launched...

grog

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The photos I'd attached with posts on hackberries, a mugo, and a bird's nest spruce appear to be missing. They weren't hosted elsewhere, just resized with irfanview and uploaded.

Ironically some older pics of junksai I'd posted are still there.

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Greg, I have to second Grog's statement. I checked some of the pre-meltdown threads I posted pics to and they are missing. I cite Design Time as an example. So the question remains can you fix this or do we need to repost if we desire.

Top Bottom