Modern home made stand

GOZTEK

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hi all, here is an indoor bonsai stand made by me. I have everything modern so i thought i would do something modern aswell to meet the colours of my kitchen. This is a large window, actually not a window because its a large fixed glass with lots and lots of light, i actually think that outdoor bonsai may live in it aswell, i have some extra sun atm i will try to put some shade infront of it.

stand1.JPG

stand2.JPG

bad pictures i will try to take better later, only 1 bonsai in which is my microscarpa all my other tropicals are outside at the moment already too hot reaching 35degrees celcius.

TimD

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
I like this, how is it working out?
Did you think of trying some base material for the trees to sit on that wouldn't block the sun for the tree under it?

I ask because after making my outside stand I thought the space may have been utilized better if I could have used a solid mesh of some sort for the trees to sit on. As it stands now all the trees need to be on the outter end of the levels for sun. I have keep some maples on the inside to avoid scorch but it still left me limited.

Top Bottom