Mom's thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Will, just for you.....All my trees were destroyed.
That happens an awful lot in bonsai, it seems. Fortunately 38 years of knowledge can't be destroyed along with the trees, or at least I wouldn't think so.

The results of experience are far more than just trees.

Enjoy your thread Irene,

Will

Last edited:

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
And yes sometimes knowledge can be taken as well.
Irene

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Folks, kids, moms and dads... :)

Let it go. Let's get back to bonsai instead of trying to one-up each other in a silly thread.

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
I agree....
Lock this thread please.
Irene

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Irene,

You missed the entire frigging point. I told you I did not like the reference and I explained why. You insist that it is ok. If you had a job and persisted with this avenue, you would soon be out of one.

Harassment is harassment, look it up in the dictionary. Your response to my request should be to stop any further infractions, whether you believe in it or not. If that upsets you so much as needing to leave this place, then so be it. Your overall intellectual contributions have been negligible at best.

Now BAN ME.

Last edited:

irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Irene,

You missed the entire frigging point. I told you I did not like the reference and I explained why. You insist that that is ok. If you had a job and persisted with this avenue, you would soon be out of one.

Harassment is harassment, look it up in the dictionary. Your response to my request is stop any further infractions, whether you believe in it or not. If that upsets you as much to leaving this place, then so be it. Your overall intellectual contributions have been negligible at best.

Now BAN ME.

Rick "Sweetie" It is OK. I did get the point. And the language is not necessary. We do have youngins at this site! But I am not changing who I am to suit anyone, deal with it however you so please. Explaining a Southern Culture to a Northerner must require days!
And I repeat I am not upset, Nor have I stated that I am leaving Bnut. Although it is very tempting to do as a lot of the others and just not post anymore.
Irene

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Now BAN ME.

Rick, no one gets banned for stating their opinion. People get banned for personal attacks and general site disruption (i.e. not seeming to be able to post anything relevant to bonsai). I happen to agree with your position on this, but I'm not about to ban irene_b because she calls me "son". However, I will now close this thread since I think we have covered the topic adequately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom