Montpelier maple for sale

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
In addition to the ume, I'll be putting up this Montpelier Maple for sale on FB auctions this week, so thought I'd put it up here to see if there is any interest before I move it over there.
I don't have a specific thread for this one here, but have shown it several times.

If anyone wants more photos, I'll be happy to put more here, or email them. I have progress pics from when I got it. There is a sweet shot of a tree frog that inhabited it for some time.

It's 12" tall with a 9" nebari, and 4" trunk, 17" wide, and 15" deep. The pot is a gorgeous Randy Doughty.

I let the branching run this year and got some nice thickening. Time to do a cutback and start the next section...

As always, I'll entertain any reasonable offers, thanks for checking it out!

P1010632.jpgP1010676.jpgP1010677.jpgP1010772.jpg

P1020543.jpg P1020544.jpg P1020550.jpg P1020551.jpg

justBonsai

Omono
Reaction score
Feels very Ben Oki hackberry like. Seems like a nice tree but I don't have money to splurge right now.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Feels very Ben Oki hackberry like. Seems like a nice tree but I don't have money to splurge right now.
That was the inspiration for this tree as I do love that hackberry. It just wants a warmer climate, longer season than I can give it here it's one of the only maples that actually like the hot summer.

Top Bottom