Most go straight for the bonsai when in Japan. Me, I go straight for the gourmet KitKat's

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Why these delicious little morsels are not available in the USA is beyond me. Every time I land in Osaka my first stop is my favorite little corner store in the entire world to stock up on gourmet flavored KitKats. For anyone who has never had a Greet Tea or Cherry Blossom flavored KitKat, next time your in Japan you have to try them.

**Disclaimer- This is not a paid endorsement by KitKat, these things are just friggen good. :p

Attachments

• 888.jpg
    888.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 889.jpg
    889.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 36

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I got a Strawberry one from a friend...

Yes....

Friggin amazing!

Kit Kats are the shit...

And that isn't ruined by these flavors....

Makes em kick ass!

Sorce

CasAH

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My niece brings them for my daughter when she visits.

My daughter is going to Japan in June on a school trip. Getting these are at the top of her list.

Stillwater

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My niece brings them for my daughter when she visits.

My daughter is going to Japan in June on a school trip. Getting these are at the top of her list.

I must have eaten 2 pounds of KitKats this last trip and mailed myself home a huge box of them. I'm almost more excited for my box of KitKats to arrive on Monday than I am for all the trees we bought and shipped home arriving on Tuesday. Tell your daughter it's super cheap to mail KitKats back to the USA. I think i paid less than $15usd to ship back 5 pounds of them.

CasAH

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I must have eaten 2 pounds of KitKats this last trip and mailed myself home a huge box of them. I'm almost more excited for my box of KitKats to arrive on Monday than I am for all the trees we bought and shipped home arriving on Tuesday. Tell your daughter it's super cheap to mail KitKats back to the USA. I think i paid less than $15usd to ship back 5 pounds of them.

I just told my daughter about you shipping back the Kit Kats and she wants to do it for herself now.

I doubt she will share any. ?

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I go for 7-11 for beer and onigiri and other foods. Then to restaurants and street food.

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
I miss Japanese hotdogs. Not greasy yet so good. And Mos burgers!

Djtommy

Omono
Reaction score
Next time also check this out, cheese Okaki, it’s senbei (rice cook)and in the middle filled with something that may have cheese inside. Fits in the list of crappy foods but somehow if you eat one, the next thing you do is eat another one.
5B60E300-32C7-4C1E-AF5C-B78EB56A4D6C.jpeg

Top Bottom