Mother Earth Volcanite (Pumice) SALE / Amazon

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is the best deal I have seen online. I had it in my watch list for quite awhile and it was just reduced from over$30 a bag to $11 plus with free shipping. There is a limit of 3 bags per customer. I got my 3 and can't buy any more. Passing it forward.

Kanorin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
This is the best deal I have seen online. I had it in my watch list for quite awhile and it was just reduced from over$30 a bag to $11 plus with free shipping. There is a limit of 3 bags per customer. I got my 3 and can't buy any more. Passing it forward.
Thanks for the heads up! Have you used this brand before?

Colorado

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thanks for the heads up! That is a very good deal. Just ordered my 3 bags, which also qualified for free shipping.

Can never have too much pumice on hand 😁

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thanks for the heads up! Have you used this brand before?
This is the same brand all the hydroponic stores in this area sell. It is of excellent quality. I would have bought about 10 0r 12 bags if there was not a limit. Just want as many of you to get yours before its gone, which will not take long.

Flowerhouse

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Thanks! I just ordered my 3 bags.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I just ordered myself, thanks for the heads up!

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
You can order more bags if you make another separate order. Based on the picture though seems like there will be a lot of sifting. Curious to see how much usable pumice there will be after sifting a bag as it looks like there's a lot of dust there. These bags could possibly be the remains of the companies own sifting.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You can order more bags if you make another separate order. Based on the picture though seems like there will be a lot of sifting. Curious to see how much usable pumice there will be after sifting a bag as it looks like there's a lot of dust there. These bags could possibly be the remains of the companies own sifting.
Well, I don't know how that is working for you. I have tried 6 times and it will not allow me to buy more. It says I have reached my allowable limit each time.
Mother Earth has a great reputation and would not sully it by sending you their siftings. How much will actually be available for use to you will depend upon your practices. None of it gets wasted around here.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Well, I don't know how that is working for you. I have tried 6 times and it will not allow me to buy more. It says I have reached my allowable limit each time.
Mother Earth has a great reputation and would not sully it by sending you their siftings. How much will actually be available for use to you will depend upon your practices. None of it gets wasted around here.
You have to use a separate account not the same you used to make the order. Sorry, should have been more clear. I'm wondering if the limit is per day for the same name used to make the purchase?

What do you use the dust and any sizes that are less than the average sized used for shohin? Succulents?

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Damn! GREAT value!

I’m going to have to scrape some money together..
Golden Goat... here I come.

🤣🤣

Cenovak

Seedling
Reaction score
I suggest you look at the review that talks about the condition it comes in. Bonsai Tonight may charge three times as much, however every piece is usable!131A1DA0-5633-4E79-AD63-83765F5E4CB9.jpeg

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What do you use the dust and any sizes that are less than the average sized used for shohin? Succulents?
First, I am not a stickler for sifting but that which I do sift is used in a myriad of ways from seedling and cutting mix to outdoor soil amendments. I will also be using some this year in ceramics.

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I suggest you look at the review that talks about the condition it comes in. Bonsai Tonight may charge three times as much, however every piece is usable!View attachment 341067
I agree, you should look at the reviews. 80% 5 stars, 17% 4 stars and 3% 1 star. It certainly appears that the one star review got some bad stuff but who knows? A lot of people who write bad reviews are miserable wretches with their heads up their asses.

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Why does one have more than one account? I get in enough trouble with my single account.
Wife's account, but she's on my Prime account.

First, I am not a stickler for sifting but that which I do sift is used in a myriad of ways from seedling and cutting mix to outdoor soil amendments. I will also be using some this year in ceramics.
I suppose I can use the non-usables for my propagation on cuttings.

Top Bottom