Mountain NANA

jriddell88

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I wanted to share a juniper I received last year. Can't seem to find the old pictures , but it was a complete ground shrub , so I did a rough styling last winter.I pulled it out today to treat deadwood. The jin was created and i decided to do something a little different with the tree. Slip potted it to get a better look at the trunk and nebari. It's a start I'm not much for full cascades or juniper procumbens for that matter, but this one is interesting. Let me know what ya think!
2016-09-22 22.00.43.jpg

Last edited:

PiñonJ

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I wanted to share a juniper I received last year. Can't seem to find the old pictures , but it was a complete ground shrub , so I did a rough styling last winter.I pulled it out today to treat deadwood. The jin was created and i decided to do something a little different with the tree. Slip potted it to get a better look at the trunk and nebari. It's a start I'm not much for full cascades or juniper procumbens for that matter, but this one is interesting. Let me know what ya think!
View attachment 117784

Great start!

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I like it short.

If the jin was shortened to the left edge of the pot....it would look even better.

Nice.

Sorce

Top Bottom